This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 31 January 2021

Naomi - stage 3


 The time has now come as to how the hair is going to fade into colour, something that I wasn't sure when I had the idea, but the whole point of these trial paintings is seeing what I come up with so I'm just winging it. I stopped here as I quite like the transparent paint in the hair and need to look at it again tomorrow morning over breakfast coffee and see where I want to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment