This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 31 January 2016

YouTube video

After a good few months in the making a promotional video is now available to watch on YouTube about my approach to painting a picture in oils. It is called "Dreamlands - Oil Painting with Mark Harrison" and follows the progress of me painting a picture called "Borderlands", the time taken being compressed into one notional day. It was filmed by Cliff Wright of Eaglesmirror last year which he then edited with myself providing the music. I will put a link to it on the right hand side of this blog as well as having links to it on my website and Facebook page. 
It is not a regular oil painting demonstration video as such although it does follow the progress of "Borderlands" from initial sketch to finish. 
Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pjWoxxzK0

No comments:

Post a Comment