This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Dewi Sri - stages 12 and 13

Stage 12
Apologies for no post yesterday, it seems that Blogger does not support my version of Safari anymore and I am now using Firefox. I have worked on the figure yesterday and today, mainly on the decorative costume and some tweaks to the face and figure. Still glad I have kept to the original design concept of two areas of contrasting colour, red and green.

Stage 13
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete