This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 9 January 2016

Dewi Sri - stage 7

Because the background is from my imagination it is taking longer to paint due to making it up as I go along. I stopped at this point today as I want to leave it until tomorrow morning to have a look at it in the cold light of another day before I proceed. The area at the top of the painting needs some more thought before I finish the background (the shrines are still to be put in too).

No comments:

Post a Comment