This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 30 January 2016

Naomi Rouge - stage 5

I painted an Alizarin Crimson glaze over the whole of the sky to unify the colour before working on the figure. I am still using mainly glazes on the hair and introducing some yellows and oranges into the skin tones on the body, the face is in shadow so that is getting some cooler colour on it. Probably won't get any work done on this tomorrow but hope to finish it on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment