This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 4 January 2016

Three paintings sold

San Giorgio Maggiore
Another part of the good start to the year, three paintings have just sold to a buyer in New York; "Late Afternoon, Bacino Di San Marco", "San Giorgio Maggiore" and "Spring In St James's Park". 
"Late Afternoon, Bacino Di San Marco" was largely painted as a painting demonstration at the Edinburgh Festival a few years ago 18" x 36" oil on board. "San Giorgio Maggiore" was painted after my first visit to Venice 27" x 27" oil on board. "Spring In St. James's Park" was one of a large series of small paintings undertaken when the current recession hit 12" x 12" oil on board.
Late Afternoon, Bacino Di San Marco

Spring In St. James's Park

2 comments:

  1. Would your new York buyer also be interested in two new York scenes I own? Central Park lights (original oil on canvas) and 42nd and vanderbelt (limited reproduction print)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, I regret not, he wasn't interested in my New York paintings, it was mainly Venice!

    ReplyDelete