This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Dewi Sri - stage 10

This painting is taking longer than usual due to the fact that there was a lot to get right in the background and then there is a large figure to paint as well. I have been working on the head today, I will only get a couple of hours work on it tomorrow before being away from the studio until Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment