This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 12 February 2021

Crepuscolo San Polo - stage 3


 Gradually working around the painting, leaving the alleyway and water until last. I quite like the pale yellow of the lit alleyway, it's kind of vague as to whether it's bright sunlight or a light in the evening - I might go with that, it looks like there is something magical going on up there...

No comments:

Post a Comment