This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 24 August 2023

The Pharoah's Barge sold


 "The Pharoah's Barge" sold as soon as it was posted up on Every Day Original yesterday at 10.30 EST to a buyer in the USA who already has a couple of my paintings in his collection. I originally took it to IX last year but couldn't find a buyer which is why I thought I would try it on Every Day Original.

Oil on fine cotton 16" x 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment