This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 25 August 2023

Land Of Snow - stage 3


 After I had painted the next wash of the blue in the sky I noticed some annoying speckles appearing which I had forgot happens when adding layers of pure colour to canvas. I don't want to lose the luminosity of the white of the canvas at the bottom of the sky but I need to try and mix in maybe some Zinc White into the Phthalocyanine Blue and see if I can hide the speckles before the next layer of blue goes on. Otherwise I think I have the foreground ready for the snow to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment