This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 20 June 2023

Sun City - stage 2


 I have finished the initial tonal underpainting still mostly undecided about the colours I'm going to use but that's OK I needn't decide until tomorrow. I feel that the right hand side diagonal of the sidewalk needs breaking up but I can't think of anything (in fact the whole of the right side of the street needs breaking up), I think "Steeltown" worked because of the variety of shapes and surfaces on that side but I think it's too late to change this one and will carry it on as it is..... I can already see what I need to do for the next painting....

No comments:

Post a Comment