This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 9 June 2023

Dori Hinoiri - stage 5


 I post the progress of all my paintings on Instagram as well as this blog and I had three people urge me to stop right where I was on the last stage and leave it..... but I'm afraid it really isn't finished so I have carried on but am bearing in mind their comments and resolving to hold back on the detail to just a few areas. I was and indeed am still not happy with the sky so I have made a start on improving it but I need to go slowly so I don't cock it up so am now leaving alone until tomorrow morning's breakfast coffee when I will reconsider then where I'm going with this.

I have also changed my mind on the series that I am now painting and have changed it from "Red" to "Sunburst" as I fancy painting... well, sunbursts as it kind of follows on from the previous nocturnes in that each painting will be about a single light source but instead of the Moon it's the Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment