This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 29 August 2020

Richmond Park - stage 3


 Worked on the foreground trees today using the same colours as yesterday. As usual it looks too fantasy, I'm trying to get away from that look but I think it's the colours I have chosen; for a start it's too colourful and it's not really about what I was trying to get better at - foliage etc. The next painting will hopefully be nearer to what I'm after, I need to get much closer to a plant. small tree whatever so that it looks more observed and less generic as this one does. People might like this picture but it isn't really what I was trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment