This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 15 August 2020

Snow on the Sagebrush - stage 4

 I have roughed in the snow on the land after pretty much finishing the background mesas. I have also roughed in the sagebrushes and the rock at bottom left.

I am feeling my way around this one, largely because a lot of it is coming from the imagination and am having to try different colours to see how they work before proceeding. I'm leaving it like this so that I can look at it tomorrow morning over my breakfast coffee and see what I have to do next. I might for instance break up the foreground with some branches of a bush to cut across the line where the snow meets the red rock...

No comments:

Post a Comment