This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 28 August 2020

Richmond Park - stage 2


 I decided on a red/orange - green/blue colour complementary as whilst roughly painting in the subdued greens in the background I liked the way that the tree trunks glowed against it. After some deliberation I decided to go for the complementary but the next step is to break up the reds of the tree trunks with shadows so that they better integrate into the picture.

Colours used were: Kings Blue Light, Ultramarine Violet, Winsor Violet, Permanent Sap Green, Chrome Green Deep Hue, Emerald Green, Bright Green Lake, Permanent Orange, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Lake Deep, Lead Tin Yellow Lemon, Zinc White and Warm White.

No comments:

Post a Comment