This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 6 January 2024

Samui Fuyu - stage 2

 


Not a very good photo of it...

Well surprise surprise, after some initial confusion caused by me liking it when I painted the blue wash over the background I have (or has the painting itself?) decided to change tack and go with the new lighting and colours. The scraping out of branches in the foreground from the snow didn't work so I rubbed it all off and left it like this until tomorrow morning's breakfast coffee when I will look at it again and develop the new lighting.

Colours used so far: Dioxazine Purple, Prussian Blue, Burnt Sienna, Permanent Orange and Warm White.

No comments:

Post a Comment