This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 24 August 2022

Tha Bazaar of Azam Shah - stage 3


 Sorted out the background and have now started on the arches and  the market stall on the right. I stopped here as I need to have a think about colours from here on and will make a decision over tomorrow's breakfast coffee. I'm not sure whether to keep the colours analgous based around reds and yellows or to introduce some different colours into it....

No comments:

Post a Comment