This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 22 August 2022

Six paintings Sold


 Pleased to report that a buyer in Singapore who has at least twenty of my paintings already has just bought six more through Pat Wilshire at IX Gallery. They are a combination of two relatively recent oil paintings and four cover artworks from the 1990s:

"Siren's Dawn"  Oil on canvas 39" x 16"

"Sanctuary Of The Sun"  Oil on Linen 24" x 20"

"Empire of Bones"  Acrylic on board  14' x 20"

"Climbing Olympus"   Acrylic on board   13" x 21"

"Point of Departure"   Acrylic on board   13" x 12"

"Ivy"   Acrylic on board  13" x 15"

No comments:

Post a Comment