This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Pawn - stage 2


 I painted the first scumbled layer of semi transparent paint over the sky, deciding over my breakfast coffee to have a hazy sun so that I can have some nice bright reflections in the foreground puddles. I then roughed in some colour on the background buildings to get them ready for the misty streaks of rain that are going to go over them. I am also going to try and paint in some splash back from the rain hitting the ground, if it works it should make everything look even wetter.

Colours used: Winsor Violet, Manganese Violet, Permanent Sap Green, Burnt Sienna, Genuine Chinese Vermilion, Lead Tin Yellow Lemon, Zinc White and Warm White.

No comments:

Post a Comment