This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 28 June 2019

Ponte San Agostin - stage 4

I first gave the lit areas a wash of some warm Yellow Lake Deep and Permanent Orange which gave me a better idea of what to paint in the buildings in Moonlit shadow as well as making the blues look more saturated due to the orange being complementary to the blue. 
I left it like this to dry overnight and then I will run some slightly more opaque paint over areas of detail that I don't want to show very much tomorrow morning. I should be able to get all the buildings and bridge finished tomorrow so that I can make a start on the reflections in the canal on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment