This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Ponte San Agostin - stage 2

I have now blocked in some transparent colour over the buildings and put in the sky. The picture is based around an orange/blue colour complementary to which end the sky is a mix of Prussian Blue, Permanent Orange and Zinc White with a dash of Lead Tin Yellow Lemon for the Moon. The transparent colour washed over the buildings is a mix of Prussian Blue and Permanent Orange and when nearer to the light areas is a mix of Ultramarine Violet and Permanent Orange.
The "design" of the painting is now becoming more apparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment