This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 18 April 2019

Obscured By Cloud - stage 3

After a couple of days away from the studio I painted this in of the sky this morning using mixes of Phthalocyanine Blue, Permanent Orange, Zinc White, Warm White and Lemon Yellow - all Michael Harding paints. I will adjust all the clouds when I have painted the rest in and can do them altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment