This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 6 April 2019

Artists & Illustrators Magazine

The editor at A & I magazine commissioned me to write three articles for the magazine this year, the first one "Imagined Landscapes" has just been published in the May 2019 issue - out in the shops now, folks!
It's basically a step-by-step progress though "Low Tide", painted originally to be shown at IX but was sold before and was not exhibited in the show. As mentioned in the article I have incorporated a reference/homage to Arnold Böcklin's "Isle Of The Dead" series of paintings (Ferdinand Keller did some great ones too). The second article should be coming out in a couple of months.




No comments:

Post a Comment