This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 5 September 2022

Masjid Al'Azraq - stage 3


 This was the first chance I have had to get on with this painting after three days away from the studio. I decided that it needed a few more shapes on the foreground so painted in some hanging lamps . I then started work on strengthening the darks in the foreground and some early work on the background interior. The plan is to be greenish blues in the background and colder blues in the foreground.

New colours used: Kings Blue Light, Manganese Blue Hue and Cobalt Teal.

No comments:

Post a Comment