This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 7 March 2022

Seventeen paintings sold


 Pat Wilshire at IX Gallery recently suggested that I do another online show particularly as he had a buyer in Singapore "that might buy four or five" who commissioned me last year for a large painting as well as buying some old book cover artworks. I put together a list of 45 paintings after going through the piles of artworks stored in my bedroom, scanned them and sent all the details to Pat a few days ago.

Seeing as the aforementioned buyer seemed to be interested in my work in "Realms of Fantasy" published by Paper Tiger in 1983 I sorted out all of the paintings that I had left from that book on a hunch and included them in the list. It turns out that this was one of the first fantasy books that he had bought so he had a soft spot for it... he bought them all plus ten more book jacket artworks and a more recent oil painting of Angkor (the largest one in the photo).

This amounted to $26,200.00 altogether less Pat's commission....

No comments:

Post a Comment