This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 27 March 2022

International Guild of Realism


 "Pawn" has been accepted for inclusion in the 16th Annual International Guild of Realism exhibition in June. It will be on show at the McBride Gallery in Annapolis, Maryland USA from June 10 - 24 with the Opening Preview and Reception on the 10th and 12th.

I am thinking of going over to the USA for the show as I have some friends in Maryland who are only an hour's drive away from Annapolis and seeing as I have been absolutely nowhere for two years due to Covid I feel like this is a good excuse to do something interesting again. I know it's only one painting but I feel like I'm going a bit stir crazy and need something that gives me a buzz again - I live in a great city but two years of admittedly getting a lot of paintings done and Netflix is enough now thank you very much. Of course WW3 could start in the interim so might have to change my plans...

Oil on linen 30" x 20".

No comments:

Post a Comment