This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 2 January 2021

"Isola di Tessera" - stage 6


 The sky is pretty much finished now and the glow of the lights of Marco Polo airport are now clearly seen. I gave the island another pass of the dark mix of Prussian Blue, Permanent Orange and Zinc White and put a little bit of orange into the window ready for tomorrow to finish off. I then washed in some more of the dark paint mix with a rag over the water and made a start on the ripples in the water. Taking this a bit tentatively at the moment and not rushing into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment