This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 20 January 2019

Taking Stock

Not counting the demise of "Pulborough", I have painted eighteen small pictures trying things out with varying degrees of success over the last three months. I am only seeking to tweak the way I do things and haven't been trying things in a scattershot manner producing wildly differing paintings that have no relevance to what I'm looking for...maybe I should have...
I have arranged them in my studio chronologically from left to right, bottom to top and will consider  what I've learned and what I'm going to do with what I've learned in the next few days. Initial thoughts are that I like the overall effect of the blue/green tree painting "Elies Dendro", something quite different about it, wether it's worth developing ...we'll have a think on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment