This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 23 January 2023

Lonely Street - stage 3


 Still feeling my way through this one, working on bits I know what to do with, leaving the other bits until later. I originally conceived this in mainly desaturated blues but it seems to want to go in it's own direction so I will follow it and see how it comes out.

New colours used: Manganese Violet, Pale Violet, Brilliant Pink and Naples Yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment