This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Land Of The Storm Nymphs - stage 9

Today I painted in the ruined arch, steps and surrounding rocks, not finished as I need to tweak the contrast a bit tomorrow when the paint is dry. I wanted to press on with the surf crashing against the rocks but held off in order to get some better reference. Although all of this painting is invented I still need some good reference to work with to make it look convincing as it is in an important area of the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment