This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 19 May 2016

Land Of The Storm Nymphs - stage 7

Only had a couple of hours this morning to work on this as I am away from the studio now, back on Sunday so there will be no new posts on this until Monday. All I managed to get done today was some work on the sea but at least it gives some idea of how the lighting is going to work on my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment