This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Land Of The Storm Nymphs - stage 10

I knocked back the sunlight hitting the top of the arch as I needed to simplify the tones in that area to make the area near the steps the basic focal point of the foreground. I then finished off (bar a few tweaks tomorrow) the sea foam crashing against the rocks before starting work on the poplar trees (or cypresses) blown in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment