This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 1 October 2023

Haven Gallery


 My painting "Dori Hinoiri" is being exhibited in the Haven Gallery, Long Island NY in a group show called "The Art of Antiquity" which opened last night with the Private View. Hopefully it sells and maybe more importantly it takes me nearer to getting gallery representation in different parts of the USA (I already have work with the Abend gallery in Denver CO) as I don't want to be just known as a Fantasy artist (even though they are my own self generated ideas and haven't been commissioned for print in some way).... indeed I was working solely in the UK fine art market from 2000 to 2015 and only started painting "fantasy" pictures after contact was made with Illuxcon as it was then called in 2014.

The show runs to 29 October. Oil on linen 22" x 16".



No comments:

Post a Comment