This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 16 October 2023

Abend Gallery


 I have an online show at the Abend Gallery in Denver CO which started on Saturday 14 October. The show is called "The Sleeping City" and has seven of my paintings from The Sleeping City series plus two nocturne paintings that were sent to the gallery for an earlier landscape exhibition. "Refuge" has sold (not in The Sleeping City" series) and I thought two others were but seemingly not now...

Here is the link to the show:

https://abendgallery.com/the-sleeping-city-by-mark-harrison

Here are the nine paintings in the show:

All Nite

Lonely Street

Shortcut

Station Blue

Steeltown

The Night Owl

The Somnambulist

Wrong Side Of The Tracks
Refuge


 


No comments:

Post a Comment