This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 10 March 2023

Shortcut - stage 2


 I first painted a transparent wash of desaturated blue/green over all the artwork but leaving the areas where the warm light will be. I then mixed up a desaturated  blue/green for the sky making sure to leave the moon and building signs the white of the canvas. I then blocked in some more opaque mixes over the buildings and roads.

Colours used so far: Phthalocyanine Blue, Phthalocyanine Green, Cobalt Teal, Ultramarine Violet, Dioxazine Purple, Burnt Sienna, Permanent Orange, Neutral Grey 5, Zinc White and Warm White.

No comments:

Post a Comment