This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 24 May 2019

Dryad - stages 6 & 7

Stage 6
In Stage 6 I tried to get the tree pretty much finished bar the area to the right behind the figure.
In Stage 7 I have made a start on the figure and seeing how I am going to integrate it into the tree. This is why I'm doing this as a study, once I have worked it out on this painting then I can apply it to "Dawn of the Hamadryad".

Stage 7

No comments:

Post a Comment