This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 22 August 2013

Cannaregio Fog - stage 1

I thought that I would paint another limited palette picture of Venice in the fog as the last one was so popular and it is often a good idea to paint pictures as pairs. Cannaregio is a district or Sestiere of Venice. I think that I will have a single figure in this one, probably walking towards us on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment