This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 8 December 2011

Pratiques des Arts

Current Issue
I had some good news yesterday when I received an email from a French art magazine called "Pratiques des Arts" asking me to send them some jpeg's of paintings for inclusion in a feature on snow scenes in the February 2012 issue. I was due to have my work featured in the November 2011 issue after being interviewed and photographed earlier this year but it was postponed for a later issue and was disappointed to hear this thinking that my chance for exposure of my work in France had passed by. It is a very good French language magazine that has elements of our "The Artist" magazine with many artists demonstrating their working methods with step-by-step sequences and also the kind of articles that our "Artists and Illustrators" magazine features.

No comments:

Post a Comment