This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 19 December 2011

Here Comes The Night - finished

I put the finishing touches down yesterday and I am now looking for a suitable subject for the next painting required for exhibition at the Medici Gallery in June 2012. As this is a series of intensely coloured land/city scenes I have decided to set a lot of them at dusk when I get the mix of natural and artificial light that I require for the effect that I am looking for. I might even set the next one in Venice even though the city has been painted ad ifinitum as my painting's subject will be colour, mood and texture not Venice per se and I will probably not include any landmark buildings for that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment