This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 2 November 2022

IX


 I got back a week ago today from IX in Reading PA. The whole trip went pretty well including the boxes of paintings only taking two days to clear Customs and get delivered to Goggleworks. It was great to meet up with old friends and meet more new ones and the event was as ever a very friendly affair. I sold four paintings over the five days as well as a fifth one that was sold ahead and at the end of the show was shipped off to the buyer by Pat Wilshire.

I was even more surprised to find on my return home that the paintings had already been delivered that morning by FedEx so I was much relieved after expecting the usual battle with UK Customs to get them cleared.

The boxes arrive in the UK!


No comments:

Post a Comment