This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 27 November 2021

Lonesome - stage 3


 I have roughed in the clouds and added a bit of yellow to the sky nearer to the horizon before going over the landscape with a transparent mix of Permanent Sap Green and Winsor Violet. The single distant light can now be clearly seen on the horizon to the right of centre.

I never use black btw, I always prefer to mix a very dark colour out of various paints so that I can get a warm or cold dark (black)  depending on the colour scheme I am using at the time. This "black" was made up of Permanent Sap Green and Winsor Violet.

Other colours used were: Ultramarine Blue. Prussian Blue, Kings Blue Light, Pale Violet, Permanent Orange, Lemon Yellow, Zinc White and Warm White.

No comments:

Post a Comment