This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 13 August 2020

Tierra Grande and Pump sold

 I'm pleased to say that these two recent paintings have been sold to a collector that already has a number of mine on his walls already. Maybe I should do some more dramatic The Big Sky paintings, maybe they are more sellable if they are more dramatic?

Maybe, anyway for the moment I am going to carry on with these smaller paintings as I try some things out.

Both oil on linen 30" x 20".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment