This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 7 August 2020

Going Home - stage 3

 I pretty much finished the sky today and then roughed in some colour and tone into the rest of the picture. This really helps me to see how the lighting idea is going to work as I'm hoping to have a blaze of tail lights as though the road is full of commuters all leaving town at rush hour to go home. 

Colours used were: Brilliant Pink, Burnt Sienna, Lead Tin Yellow Lemon, Warm White  and all the colours used for the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment