This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 13 August 2020

Snow on the Sagebrush - stage 3

 The sky still needs another colour pass before it's finished. While painting the sky I gave the landscape another glaze of tone with lots of Liquin in it so it was ready to paint on this afternoon. I then put in some snow before stopping for the day as I need to look at it tomorrow and see if it's OK or not so there was no point in pressing on any further today. Still using much the same colours but with the addition of opaque Warm White and Lead Tin Yellow Lemon for the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Bookbub is the best. Having 100+ reviews also does wonders for a book, you can try usbookreviews dot com for reviews. 100+ reviews also help with getting accepted with bookbub and other promotion sites

    ReplyDelete