This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 23 December 2019

Rig - stage 2

Only managed to get in some tone into the sky due to distractions by my boiler breaking down just before the Christmas holiday. Luckily it seems to be fixed after a plumber being here all day.
I used the same mix of Prussian Blue, Winsor Green and Permanent Orange thinned with Liquin which I applied with a rag. Might get a bit done tomorrow morning before Christmas arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment