This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 27 July 2013

Chrysler Blues

Thought that I would paint one of my Urban America pictures on canvas and I must say I am finding it much easier to get the soft effect I often look for than when I was painting on MDF board. As with most of my pictures there is a step-by-step sequence of posts of this painting earlier on this blog. I wanted the Chrysler Building to be the focus of the picture with the busker playing the steel National guitar to be a secondary feature, the whole picture being painted in tones of blue to tie in with the title. 16" x 16" oil on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment