This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 5 December 2022

The Gathering


 This was finished a few days ago but has taken a while to dry before I was able to scan it. Another tree painting with it's roots in Midjourney (shown at end of post) I changed the main tree entirely but otherwise kept to the spirit of the original Midjourney piece... looks a bit Disney?....

So what's going on in the forest?... aliens? fairy's? fireflies?... I like the little light at the bottom left corner that was in the Midjourney piece too; brings to mind (if it's fairy's for instance) of a more chaotic fairy that's always late for everything and is hurrying to meet up with the rest...

Oil on fine cotton 16" x 12".

Regret I never posted much of a progress on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment