This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Ninth Avenue - stage 4

Still not sure about the sky, I did change it this morning in that I changed the clouds to a light blue/green from pink but may still tone down the saturation of the green/blue when I come back to it in a couple of days. In the meantime I have worked on the buildings at left and right trying to keep it relatively simple and avoid being tempted to put in every little detail as I often do.

No comments:

Post a Comment