This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 10 April 2017

The Exit To San Breta - stage 12

Well not really a stage as such just what I have done this morning before I go away for a few days, back on Thursday. I have distressed the lettering a bit on the signs, put in where the lights are going and did a bit of work on the gas station building. 
For some reason I am reminded of the scene in the movie "It's A Mad, Mad, Mad World" when the irate guy trying to to get to Los Angeles first before the rest get there to claim the buried money loses it completely at a lonely gas station in the middle of nowhere and completely destroys it. One of my favourite scenes since childhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment