This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 13 February 2016

Wall Of The Citadel

Continuing with my current obsession with red, here is an Orientalist landscape painted in just reds, oranges and yellows (with a small amount of purple added for the darkest shadows). A lot of my work is based around a particular colour combination or mood with the setting and content in a somewhat secondary place so this is a painting about colour and not as such just an Orientalist landscape! 
       This a painting that potentially I will take to this year's Illuxcon.
Oil on linen 22" x 16". There is a step-by-step progress through this painting in previous posts on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment